New Issue- Allianz SE prices 750 mln stg 2043 bond
March 5(Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond priced on Monday.
Borrower Allianz SE
Issue Amount 750 million sterling
Maturity Date March 13, 2043
Coupon 4.5 pct
Reoffer price 98.672
Spread 125 basis points
Underlying govt bond Over Gilt
Payment Date March 13, 2013
Lead Manager(s) CMZ, Deutsche Bank, HSBc & Societe Generale
Ratings Aa3 (Moody's)
Full fees Undisclosed
Denoms (K) 100
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote