Iona Energy Announces Stock Option Grant
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Marketwire Iona Energy Inc. March 5, 2013 - 03:13:22 PM Iona Energy Announces Stock Option Grant CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - March 5, 2013) - NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN UNITED STATES Iona Energy Inc. ("Iona" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:INA) announces that pursuant to the terms of its stock option plan, Iona's Board of Directors has approved the granting of options to purchase an aggregate of 7,420,000 common shares at a price of $0.63 per share, of which, 5,970,000 options were granted to insiders. The options will have a term of five years and time vesting provisions with 25% vesting immediately and a further 25% vesting on the first, second and third anniversaries of the date of grant. As of March 5, 2013, Iona has 366,723,568 common shares issued and outstanding. About Iona Energy: Iona is an oil and gas exploration, development and production company focused on oil and gas development and exploration in the United Kingdom's North Sea. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Iona Energy Inc. Neill A. Carson Chief Executive Officer +011 (44) 7919 057989 Iona Energy Inc. Brad G. Gunn Chief Financial Officer (403) 775-7442 Neither the TSX Venture Exchange Inc. nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |