REG-Royal Dutch Shell: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS / PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITIES ("PDMRs") AND CONNECTED PERSONS Notification relating to a transaction notified in accordance with: DTR 3.1.4 R (1)(a) Date of Notification: 5 March 2013 Today's date: 5 March 2013 Name of Issuer: Royal Dutch Shell plc Date of transaction: 5 March 2013 Name of Directors/PDMRs: Directors/PDMRs who have interests in employee share plans (name/s listed below) Nature of the transaction: Exercise of stock options in relation to one of the Group employee share plans. Consideration for the transaction: Consideration paid upon exercise of the options or rights is the market value of the shares underlying the option or rights at the time of the grant(s). Classes of security: Royal Dutch Shell plc Class B ordinary shares ("RDSB") Director/PDMR: Andrew Brown 16,895 RDSB at GBP 12.737830 (granted 19/03/2003) Mark Edwards Deputy Company Secretary Royal Dutch Shell plc Enquiries Shell Media Relations International, UK, European Press: +44 20 7934 5550 Shell Investor Relations Europe: + 31 70 377 4540 United States: +1 713 241 1042 END
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls