REG-Royal Dutch Shell: Buyback of Own Shares
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Royal Dutch Shell plc announces that on 5 March, 2013 it purchased for cancellation 855,000 "B" Shares at a price of 2263.62 pence per share. Following the cancellation of these shares, the remaining number of "A" Shares of Royal Dutch Shell plc will be 3,772,388,687 and the remaining number of "B" Shares of Royal Dutch Shell plc will be 2,614,105,189 Enquiries Shell Media Relations International, UK, European Press: +44 (0)207 934 5550 Shell Investor Relations Europe: + 31 70 377 3996 United States: +1 713 241 2069 END
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets