Indonesia raises 760 bln rupiah from sukuk auction, below target
JAKARTA, March 5
JAKARTA, March 5 (Reuters) - Indonesia's finance ministry raised 760 billion rupiah ($78.30 million) at its March 5 sukuk auction, well below the target of 1.5 trillion rupiah, the Finance Ministry's debt office said in a statement on Tuesday.
The ministry sold 6-month, 9- and 14-year sukuk to help finance its budget deficit. Incoming bids were 3.4 trillion rupiah.
The G20 economy plans to raise 57.5 trillion rupiah in the first quarter of the year. ($1 = 9,706 rupiah) (Reporting by Andjarsari Paramaditha, Editing by Jonathan Thatcher and Ron Popeski)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data