Legg Mason CFO says firm may cut funds, offices
March 5 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc's chief financial officer said the Baltimore fund firm may trim the number of funds it offers, and the 32 offices it operates, but does not expect major cost-cuts like those it already made in recent years.
Legg Mason CFO Pete Nachtwey said the firm will provide more details of ongoing reviews in coming months. He spoke at a financial conference in Boston sponsored by Citigroup Inc, which was webcast.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |