Hong Kong shares to start 0.4 pct higher, China Mobile climbs
HONG KONG, March 5
HONG KONG, March 5 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Tuesday, with strength in China Mobile offsetting weakness in HSBC Holdings after its 2012 profit growth disappointed.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.4 percent at 22,621.6. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start 0.5 percent higher.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data