- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol gains
LIMA, March 5 |
LIMA, March 5 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Tuesday as the sol currency strengthened 0.27 percent to 2.589/2.590 per dollar.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this