AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2013 Common Stock Dividend of $0.80 per Share
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130305:nBw056726a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (NYSE: MITT) (the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.80 per common share for the first quarter of 2013. The dividend is payable on April 26, 2013 to shareholders of record as of March 18, 2013, with an ex-dividend date of March 14, 2013. About AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust that invests in, acquires and manages a diversified portfolio of residential mortgage assets, other real estate-related securities and financial assets. AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. is externally managed and advised by AG REIT Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Angelo, Gordon & Co., L.P., an SEC-registered investment adviser that specializes in alternative investment activities. Please visit the Company`s website at www.agmit.com. AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. Investor Relations Lisa Yahr, 212-692-2282 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |