Bristol-Myers Squibb to Present at Barclays Global Health Care Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130305:nBw056708a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY) will present at the Barclays 2013 Global Health Care Conference on Tuesday, March 12, 2013, in Miami. Michael Giordano, senior vice president, Head of Development, Oncology & Immunology, will make a formal presentation about the company at 9:30 a.m. EST. Investors and the general public are invited to listen to a live webcast of the presentation at http://investor.bms.com. Materials related to the presentation will be available at the same website at the start of the live webcast. An archived edition of the presentation will be available later that day. About Bristol-Myers Squibb Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. For more information, please visit www.bms.com or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/bmsnews. Bristol-Myers Squibb Media: Jennifer Fron Mauer, 609-252-6579 email@example.com or Investors: John Elicker, 609-252-4611 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source