Generali CEO Greco leaves Pirelli board
MILAN, March 5
MILAN, March 5 (Reuters) - Mario Greco, chief executive of Generali, has resigned from the board of Italian tyremaker Pirelli to fully focus on the reorganisation of the insurance group, Pirelli said in a statement.
Il Corriere della Sera reported on Tuesday that Greco would also step down from the boards of L'Espresso, Indesit and Saras. (Reporting by Antonella Ciancio, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South