Prysmian launches 300 mln euro equity-linked bonds
MILAN, March 5
MILAN, March 5 (Reuters) - Prysmian, the world's largest cable maker, said on Tuesday it was launching the placement of five-year equity-linked bonds convertible into its own shares and worth 300 million euros ($390.3 million).
In a statement, the company said the initial conversion price of the bonds was expected to be set at a premium of between 30 percent and 37.5 percent above the average share price between the launch and the pricing of the operation.
($1 = 0.7687 euros) (Reporting By Silvia Aloisi)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia