Prysmian launches 300 mln euro equity-linked bonds
MILAN, March 5
MILAN, March 5 (Reuters) - Prysmian, the world's largest cable maker, said on Tuesday it was launching the placement of five-year equity-linked bonds convertible into its own shares and worth 300 million euros ($390.3 million).
In a statement, the company said the initial conversion price of the bonds was expected to be set at a premium of between 30 percent and 37.5 percent above the average share price between the launch and the pricing of the operation.
($1 = 0.7687 euros) (Reporting By Silvia Aloisi)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies capital, tech sanctions on Russia, but not yet
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |