REG-Sony Corporation Supplementary information about sale of DeNA’s shares held by Sony Corporation<6758.T>
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130305:nBw055812a TOKYO--(Business Wire)-- March 5, 2013 Sony Corporation Supplementary information about sale of DeNA`s shares held by Sony Corporation With respect to the sale of the 17,722,500 shares of DeNA Co., Ltd. held by Sony Corporation ("Sony") to Nomura Securities Co., Ltd., announced in the release titled "Sale of DeNA`s shares held by Sony Corporation" on March 4, 2013, Sony today announced that the sale price was 43.5 billion yen and that Sony will receive net cash proceeds from the sale of the same amount on March 7, 2013. Except for the above, no further information is being added to the previous announcement on March 4, 2013. End of document Sony Corporation Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |