Turkish Jan-Feb automotive sales rise 18 percent- assn
ISTANBUL, March 5
ISTANBUL, March 5 (Reuters) - Turkish automotive sales rose 18.3 percent to 83,830 units in the first two months of 2013, the Automotive Distributors' Association (ODD) said on Tuesday.
Domestic automobile sales meanwhile rose 24.6 percent to 62,649 units, the association said in an emailed statement.
Turkey's automotive sector was hit by a shrinking export market in Europe and weaker domestic demand in 2012. (Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted