Turkish Jan-Feb automotive sales rise 18 percent- assn
ISTANBUL, March 5
ISTANBUL, March 5 (Reuters) - Turkish automotive sales rose 18.3 percent to 83,830 units in the first two months of 2013, the Automotive Distributors' Association (ODD) said on Tuesday.
Domestic automobile sales meanwhile rose 24.6 percent to 62,649 units, the association said in an emailed statement.
Turkey's automotive sector was hit by a shrinking export market in Europe and weaker domestic demand in 2012. (Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales