BRIEF-Wells Fargo CFO Tim Sloan says bank 'pleased' that market developing for mortgage servicing rights
March 5 (Reuters) - Wells Fargo & Co : * CFO Tim Sloan says bank 'pleased' that market developing for mortgage
servicing rights * Sloan: Wells Fargo may test MSR market from time to time but not under
capital pressure to sell msrs * Sloan speaking at investor conference
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'