African Barrick CFO Jennings to leave for another miner
LONDON, March 6
LONDON, March 6 (Reuters) - Miner African Barrick Gold said on Wednesday its chief financial officer, Kevin Jennings, is to leave the company for a similar role at another unnamed mining firm in Canada.
Jaco Maritz, currently vice president, finance, will assume Jennings' responsibilities, the firm said.
Tanzania-focused African Barrick said Jennings would remain to help oversee the completion of the initial stages of an operational review, initiated in the wake of parent Barrick Gold's failed attempt to sell the firm.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions