African Barrick CFO Jennings to leave for another miner
LONDON, March 6
LONDON, March 6 (Reuters) - Miner African Barrick Gold said on Wednesday its chief financial officer, Kevin Jennings, is to leave the company for a similar role at another unnamed mining firm in Canada.
Jaco Maritz, currently vice president, finance, will assume Jennings' responsibilities, the firm said.
Tanzania-focused African Barrick said Jennings would remain to help oversee the completion of the initial stages of an operational review, initiated in the wake of parent Barrick Gold's failed attempt to sell the firm.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |