BRIEF-American Eagle Outfitters says mall traffic "not as robust"
March 6 (Reuters) - American Eagle Outfitters Inc : * CEO says will close approximately 15-20 stores in 2013 * Exec says early spring mall traffic "not been as robust as we would like" * Exec says opening new mainline stores in underserved markets including Miami
and New York, and "aggressively" expanding factory store growth
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |