BRIEF-American Eagle Outfitters says mall traffic "not as robust"
March 6 (Reuters) - American Eagle Outfitters Inc : * CEO says will close approximately 15-20 stores in 2013 * Exec says early spring mall traffic "not been as robust as we would like" * Exec says opening new mainline stores in underserved markets including Miami
and New York, and "aggressively" expanding factory store growth
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia