BRIEF-American Eagle Outfitters says mall traffic "not as robust"
March 6 (Reuters) - American Eagle Outfitters Inc : * CEO says will close approximately 15-20 stores in 2013 * Exec says early spring mall traffic "not been as robust as we would like" * Exec says opening new mainline stores in underserved markets including Miami
and New York, and "aggressively" expanding factory store growth
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |