Citadel says cutting 25 to 30 jobs
NEW YORK, March 6
NEW YORK, March 6 (Reuters) - Hedge fund operator Citadel LLC is cutting 25 to 30 jobs, including Senior Managing Director Matt Cushman, as it consolidates the technology and support teams linked to its automated trading operations, a person familiar with the situation said on Wednesday.
Citadel spokeswoman Katie Spring confirmed the cuts were taking place.
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid