Citadel says cutting 25 to 30 jobs
NEW YORK, March 6
NEW YORK, March 6 (Reuters) - Hedge fund operator Citadel LLC is cutting 25 to 30 jobs, including Senior Managing Director Matt Cushman, as it consolidates the technology and support teams linked to its automated trading operations, a person familiar with the situation said on Wednesday.
Citadel spokeswoman Katie Spring confirmed the cuts were taking place.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion