- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll lowered |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
Carl Icahn builds stake in Dell - CNBC
March 6 |
March 6 (Reuters) - Carl Icahn has built a stake of nearly 100 million shares in Dell Inc and is pushing the company to conduct a leveraged recapitalization, CNBC reported on Wednesday.
Citing sources familiar with the investment, CNBC said Icahn's stake would represent 6 percent of the company.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this