Carl Icahn builds stake in Dell - CNBC
March 6 (Reuters) - Carl Icahn has built a stake of nearly 100 million shares in Dell Inc and is pushing the company to conduct a leveraged recapitalization, CNBC reported on Wednesday.
Citing sources familiar with the investment, CNBC said Icahn's stake would represent 6 percent of the company.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |