Carl Icahn builds stake in Dell - CNBC
March 6 (Reuters) - Carl Icahn has built a stake of nearly 100 million shares in Dell Inc and is pushing the company to conduct a leveraged recapitalization, CNBC reported on Wednesday.
Citing sources familiar with the investment, CNBC said Icahn's stake would represent 6 percent of the company.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea