MOVES-UAE's NBAD hires former SocGen banker for pvt banking
ABU DHABI, March 6
ABU DHABI, March 6 (Reuters) - National Bank of Abu Dhabi said on Wednesday it appointed Faisal Ahmad as head of investment advisory for private banking in the United Arab Emirates, a newly created position.
Ahmad joins NBAD after serving as head of investment advisory at Societe Generale private banking, Middle East and Africa, a statement from the lender said.
He will lead a team of investment advisors who will provide asset allocation advice to NBAD's private banking clients, the statement said.
(Reporting By Stanley Carvalho, editing by Amran Abocar)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |