- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
MOVES-UAE's NBAD hires former SocGen banker for pvt banking
ABU DHABI, March 6 |
ABU DHABI, March 6 (Reuters) - National Bank of Abu Dhabi said on Wednesday it appointed Faisal Ahmad as head of investment advisory for private banking in the United Arab Emirates, a newly created position.
Ahmad joins NBAD after serving as head of investment advisory at Societe Generale private banking, Middle East and Africa, a statement from the lender said.
He will lead a team of investment advisors who will provide asset allocation advice to NBAD's private banking clients, the statement said.
(Reporting By Stanley Carvalho, editing by Amran Abocar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this