MOVES-J.P. Morgan, Renaissance Capital, Metro Bank, KPMG
March 6 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
J.P. MORGAN CHASE & CO
The financial services company appointed Steve Griffiths as head of wealth advisory UK for its private bank. Griffiths was previously with Coutts & Co.
The bank appointed James Baughan as regional director. Baughan previously worked at Santander. Baughan will be responsible for Metro Bank's retail, business and commercial teams in the Home Counties and the West of London.
The investment bank named Vladimir Gibenko as head of information technology. Gibenko was earlier with BrokerCreditService.
The company, which provides audit, tax, and advisory services, named Michael Robinson as UK head of management consulting. Robinson previously led the firm's financial services management consulting practice.
PRIVATE CLIENT RESERVE OF U.S. BANK
The unit of the wealth management firm appointed Robert Stevenson as Managing Director for Florida in Palm Beach. Stevenson previously worked at The Northern Trust Company as senior portfolio manager.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran