US money market assets fall in latest week-iMoneyNet
NEW YORK, March 6
NEW YORK, March 6 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets decreased by $17.50 billion to $2.634 trillion in the week ended March 5, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets declined by $17.67 billion to $2.355 trillion, while tax-free assets were up $165.4 million at $278.79 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds were unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default