Goldman taps Bicudo, Pereira to head Brazil investment banking
SAO PAULO, March 6
SAO PAULO, March 6 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc named bankers Fabio Bicudo and Antonio Pereira as co-heads of investment banking in Brazil, according to a memo obtained by Reuters on Wednesday.
In a separate memo, the New York-based bank said Daniel Wainstein, chairman of the investment banking unit in Brazil, will retire from the firm after 13 years. Wainstein has been a partner of Goldman Sachs since 2010.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source