Goldman taps Bicudo, Pereira to head Brazil investment banking
SAO PAULO, March 6
SAO PAULO, March 6 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc named bankers Fabio Bicudo and Antonio Pereira as co-heads of investment banking in Brazil, according to a memo obtained by Reuters on Wednesday.
In a separate memo, the New York-based bank said Daniel Wainstein, chairman of the investment banking unit in Brazil, will retire from the firm after 13 years. Wainstein has been a partner of Goldman Sachs since 2010.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic