Hermes denies plans to make offer for Mulberry
PARIS, March 6
PARIS, March 6 (Reuters) - Hermes on Wednesday denied plans to make an offer for rival British handbag maker Mulberry after a press report that the French luxury group was mulling a bid.
"Hermes denies having had any contact with or planning to acquire the company Mulberry," Hermes Deputy Managing Director Patrick Albaladejo told Reuters.
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Calm largely holds in Missouri after grand jury opens shooting investigation |
- Russia extends scrutiny of McDonald's restaurants |