Honeywell confirms 6-11 percent 2013 profit growth target
March 6 (Reuters) - Honeywell International Inc confirmed its 2013 financial targets, which call for profit to grow by 6 percent to 11 percent, ahead of a meeting with investors on Wednesday.
The diversified U.S. manufacturer looks for earnings to reach $4.75 to $4.95 per share for the year, with sales up 4 percent to 5 percent to a range of $39 billion to $39.5 billion.
Analysts, on average, look for full-year profit of $4.94 per share on sales of $39.36 billion.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea