Stamps.com to Present at the 25th Annual ROTH Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
EL SEGUNDO, CA, Mar 06 (Marketwire) -- Stamps.com(R) (NASDAQ: STMP), the leading provider of USPS(R) postage online and shipping software to over 400,000 customers, today announced that its Co-President and Chief Financial Officer, Kyle Huebner, will present at the 25th Annual ROTH Conference in Dana Point, CA at the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel. Mr. Huebner will present an overview of Stamps.com's business on Monday, March 18, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time. A live audio webcast will accompany the presentation and can be accessed via the investor relations website at http://investor.stamps.com. About Stamps.com Stamps.com (NASDAQ: STMP) is a leading provider of Internet-based postage services. Stamps.com's service enables small businesses, high-volume shippers, enterprise shippers, and consumers to print U.S. Postal Service-approved postage with just a PC, printer and Internet connection, right from their home or office. The Company currently has PC Postage partnerships with Avery Dennison, Microsoft, HP, the U.S. Postal Service and others. Stamps.com, the Stamps.com logo and PhotoStamps(R) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Stamps.com Inc. All other brands and names are property of their respective owners. Stamps.com Investor Contact: Stamps.com Investor Relations (310) 482-5830 http://investor.stamps.com Press Contact: Eric Nash Stamps.com (310) 482-5942 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |