REG-Intu Properties Plc: Total Voting Rights
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
INTU PROPERTIES PLC (the "Company") VOTING RIGHTS AND CAPITAL INCREASE In accordance with DTR 5.6.1A, the Company hereby notifies the market of the following: The Company has today issued 86,000,000 new ordinary shares of 50 pence each pursuant to the placing of shares announced on 27 February 2013. As a result, the Company's issued share capital now consists of 954,473,001 ordinary shares of 50 pence each with voting rights. The Company does not hold any ordinary shares in treasury. Therefore, the total number of voting rights in the Company is 954,473,001. The above figure of 954,473,001 may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules. Simon Maynard Assistant Company Secretary 020 7887 7108 END
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea