European stock index futures open lower
LONDON, March 6
LONDON, March 6 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly lower equity market open on Wednesday, pausing after a rally to multiyear highs, while nervousness creeps in ahead of key central bank meetings and data due this week.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were all around 0.2 percent lower.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |