FTSEurofirst 300 hits 4-1/2 year high
PARIS, March 6
PARIS, March 6 (Reuters) - The FTSEurofirst 300 index of top European shares vaulted over its 2011 peak and hit a 4-1/2 year high on Wednesday morning, helped in part by M&A talk in the telecom sector.
At 0823 GMT, the FTSEurofirst 300 was up 0.25 percent at 1,192.01 points, a level not seen since September 2008.
On Tuesday, Wall Street's Dow Jones industrial average hit its highest level ever.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video