STOCKS NEWS EUROPE-Panalpina drops after results disappoint
Shares in Panalpina fall 5.1 percent after a weak performance in its air freight unit and higher costs push the Swiss logistics firm to a full-year loss.
"Although expectations were low, the results still came in well below expectations. The adjusted net loss in the fourth quarter will be a disappointment to the market," Kepler Capital Markets analyst Bettina Edmondston writes in a note.
"Panalpina has started various cost cutting and restructuring programmes. However, we believe 2013 will be a transition year and would not expect any major improvement until 2014," says Edmondston who has a 'hold' rating on the stock.
Reuters Messaging rm://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |