Dollar gains against euro and yen after ADP report
NEW YORK, March 6
NEW YORK, March 6 (Reuters) - The dollar gained against the euro and the yen on Wednesday after a report showed U.S. private employers added 198,000 jobs in February in another sign of improvement in the labor market..
The euro was last down 0.2 percent against the dollar at $1.3019 while the dollar was up 0.3 percent against the yen at 93.56 yen.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors