Dollar gains against euro and yen after ADP report
NEW YORK, March 6
NEW YORK, March 6 (Reuters) - The dollar gained against the euro and the yen on Wednesday after a report showed U.S. private employers added 198,000 jobs in February in another sign of improvement in the labor market..
The euro was last down 0.2 percent against the dollar at $1.3019 while the dollar was up 0.3 percent against the yen at 93.56 yen.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |