Peru cenbank buys $10 million, sol at weakest in nearly four months
LIMA, March 6
LIMA, March 6 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $10 million in the local spot market on Wednesday and the local sol currency ended bidding 0.5 percent weaker at 2.608 per dollar - its worst level in nearly four months and its biggest daily drop in eight.
The sol's offering price at the close of the market on Wednesday was 2.601 per dollar.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |