Deutsche Telekom: US DOJ doesn't object to MetroPCS deal
FRANKFURT, March 6
FRANKFURT, March 6 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom said on Wednesday the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) did not object to the planned merger of its T-Mobile USA business with MetroPCS before a regulatory deadline ran out.
It added it still needed approval by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC), the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) and MetroPCS's shareholders, who are due to meet on April 12.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |