Deutsche Telekom: US DOJ doesn't object to MetroPCS deal
FRANKFURT, March 6
FRANKFURT, March 6 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom said on Wednesday the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) did not object to the planned merger of its T-Mobile USA business with MetroPCS before a regulatory deadline ran out.
It added it still needed approval by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC), the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) and MetroPCS's shareholders, who are due to meet on April 12.
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight