Deutsche Telekom: US DOJ doesn't object to MetroPCS deal
FRANKFURT, March 6
FRANKFURT, March 6 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom said on Wednesday the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) did not object to the planned merger of its T-Mobile USA business with MetroPCS before a regulatory deadline ran out.
It added it still needed approval by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC), the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) and MetroPCS's shareholders, who are due to meet on April 12.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales