Deutsche Telekom: US DOJ doesn't object to MetroPCS deal
FRANKFURT, March 6
FRANKFURT, March 6 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom said on Wednesday the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) did not object to the planned merger of its T-Mobile USA business with MetroPCS before a regulatory deadline ran out.
It added it still needed approval by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC), the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) and MetroPCS's shareholders, who are due to meet on April 12.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine
- Western leaders step away from nuclear talks with Iran as deadline nears