- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- End to Fed stimulus, China slowdown rattles swathe of world investments
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
Mexico's Comerci says it will invest $271 mln in 2013
MEXICO CITY, March 5 |
MEXICO CITY, March 5 (Reuters) - Retailer Comercial Mexicana plans to invest 3.455 billion pesos ($271.30 million) in capital expenditures this year, the company said in a statement filed with the Mexican stock exchange on Tuesday.
The company, known locally as Comerci, operates the upscale City Market grocery stores as well as discount stores and restaurants. It said it would open a total of 13 new stores and restaurants in 2013.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this