BRIEF-MMI says H1 earnings, dividend up
JOHANNESBURG, March 6
JOHANNESBURG, March 6 (Reuters) - MMI Holdings Ltd : * Says core headline earnings up 16% to 94 cents per share * Says interim dividend up 16% to 51 cents per share
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease