Nasdaq OMX, SharesPost to set up exchange for private cos
March 6 (Reuters) - Nasdaq OMX Group Inc said it will form a joint venture with SharesPost Inc to establish a marketplace for private companies.
The stock exchange operator will retain a majority stake in the venture, Nasdaq Private Market. Specific terms were not disclosed.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation