Nasdaq OMX, SharesPost to set up exchange for private cos
March 6 (Reuters) - Nasdaq OMX Group Inc said it will form a joint venture with SharesPost Inc to establish a marketplace for private companies.
The stock exchange operator will retain a majority stake in the venture, Nasdaq Private Market. Specific terms were not disclosed.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling