Quaker Chemical Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130306:nPnPH72319 CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Quaker Chemical Corporation (NYSE: KWR) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.245 per share, payable on April 30, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 16, 2013. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120910/PH70044LOGO) Quaker Chemical is a leading global provider of process fluids, chemical specialties, and technical expertise to a wide range of industries, including steel, aluminum, automotive, mining, aerospace, tube and pipe, cans, and others. For nearly 100 years, Quaker has helped customers around the world achieve production efficiency, improve product quality, and lower costs through a combination of innovative technology, process knowledge, and customized services. Headquartered in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania USA, Quaker serves businesses worldwide with a network of dedicated and experienced professionals whose mission is to make a difference. SOURCE Quaker Chemical Corporation D. Jeffry Benoliel, Vice President - Global Metalworking and Fluid Power and Corporate Secretary, email@example.com, +1-610.832.7850
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5