- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Nikkei outperforms Asian stocks as Fed looms
China's Sohu.com says not in talks to take the company private
March 6 |
March 6 (Reuters) - Chinese Internet portal Sohu.com Inc denied a media report on Wednesday that the company is talking to investment banks and private equity funds about a possible plan to take the company private.
Sohu also said it has no plans to delist its common stock from Nasdaq.
"No such discussions are in progress or currently contemplated," Chief Financial Officer Carol Yu said in a statement.
South China Morning Post, citing four financial industry sources, reported on Wednesday that Sohu.com is in talks with investment banks about a possible financing plan that would take the company private.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this