Talisman forecasts 25 pct lower capital spending in 2013
March 6 (Reuters) - Talisman Energy Inc, Canada's No. 6 independent oil producer, said it expects 2013 capital budget to be 25 percent lower that last year.
The company forecast a capital budget of $3 billion for this year, down from $4 billion last year.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt