Talisman forecasts 25 pct lower capital spending in 2013
March 6 (Reuters) - Talisman Energy Inc, Canada's No. 6 independent oil producer, said it expects 2013 capital budget to be 25 percent lower that last year.
The company forecast a capital budget of $3 billion for this year, down from $4 billion last year.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76