CLARCOR to Release First Quarter Financial Results on Wednesday, March 20, 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130306:nBw066518a FRANKLIN, Tenn.--(Business Wire)-- CLARCOR Inc. (NYSE: CLC) said today it will release financial results for the first quarter of its 2013 fiscal year on Wednesday, March 20, 2013, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. The Company will host a conference call and audio webcast the following morning, Thursday, March 21, 2013, at 10:00 a.m., Central Time, to discuss operating results and provide a business update. To listen to the call via the Internet, go to CLARCOR`s website at www.clarcor.com or www.viavid.net. A replay of the conference call will be available shortly following the conclusion of the call at www.clarcor.com and www.viavid.net, as well as by dialing 1-877-870-5176 or 1-858-384-5517 and providing the access code 3604721. The replay will be accessible through April 4, 2013, via telephone, and for 30 days on the internet. CLARCOR is based in Franklin, Tennessee, and is a diversified marketer and manufacturer of mobile, industrial and environmental filtration products and consumer and industrial packaging products sold in domestic and international markets. Common shares of the Company are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CLC. Further information on CLARCOR can be found at www.clarcor.com. CLARCOR Inc. David J. Fallon, Chief Financial Officer, 615-771-3100 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets