Torstar posts lower profit, cuts 67 jobs
March 6 (Reuters) - Torstar Corp, publisher of the Toronto Star, Canada's largest daily, reported a 63 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit and said it had cut 67 jobs.
Net income attributable to equity shareholders fell to C$24.1 million, or 30 Canadian cents per share, from C$64.3 million, or 81 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media