Toyota to hold briefing on management structure at 0730 GMT
TOKYO, March 6
TOKYO, March 6 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Wednesday that it will brief the media in Tokyo at 4:30 p.m. (0730 GMT) regarding its management structure, with President Akio Toyoda to attend.
Toyota was expected to reshuffle its line-up of top executives as soon as this week, according to people familiar with the plan, as the president tries to dismantle a regimented decision-making hierarchy at the world's top-selling automaker.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote