Turkey's Global Yatirim receives bids for its port unit, assets
ISTANBUL, March 6
ISTANBUL, March 6 (Reuters) - Turkey's Global Yatirim Holding, which owns three ports on the country's Aegean and Mediterranean coasts, said on Wednesday it received non-binding bids for its port unit and its assets.
Global, which also has investments in energy, real estate and finance, said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange it has begun evaluating the bids made by investor candidates.
In January, Global said it had mandated JP Morgan to assess the sale of its port unit. (Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter