Turkey's Global Yatirim receives bids for its port unit, assets
ISTANBUL, March 6
ISTANBUL, March 6 (Reuters) - Turkey's Global Yatirim Holding, which owns three ports on the country's Aegean and Mediterranean coasts, said on Wednesday it received non-binding bids for its port unit and its assets.
Global, which also has investments in energy, real estate and finance, said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange it has begun evaluating the bids made by investor candidates.
In January, Global said it had mandated JP Morgan to assess the sale of its port unit. (Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’