National Oilwell Varco Announces First Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130306:nBw066492a HOUSTON--(Business Wire)-- National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE: NOV) has scheduled a conference call to discuss the first quarter results of 2013 on Friday, April 26, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Central Time. Financial results for the first quarter of 2013 are expected to be released that morning before the market opens. The call will be broadcast through the Investor Relations link on National Oilwell Varco`s web site at www.nov.com, and a replay will be available on the site for thirty days following the conference. Participants may also join the conference call by dialing 1-800-446-1671 within North America or 1-847-413-3362 outside of North America five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time, and ask for the "National Oilwell Varco Earnings Conference Call." National Oilwell Varco is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, the provision of oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry. National Oilwell Varco, Inc. Jeremy Thigpen, 713-346-7301 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- UPDATE 4-Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading